The combination of two superior Hydraway products creates the most effective and state-of-the-art waterproofing system offered.
A superior performing system. A cost effective replacement for perforated pipe and rock, "Drain Tile."
Hydraway Drain 2000 is made of heavy-duty, clog resistant geotextile fabric, permanently bonded to a rugged polyethylene lattice for strength and support.
A high strength polyethylene core that is fusion bonded to a polypropylene filter fabric. It has a high compressive strength and flow capacity.
Hydraway System Advantages
- Will not support fungus growth.
- An engineered alternative to conventional pipe and rock "Drain Tile."
- Water may enter from all sides, resulting in increased drainage rates as compared to a conventional 4" perforated pipe.
- Over 70% open space to allow for water in-flow.
- No rock may be necessary. Backfilled with approved material.
- Fusion bonding keeps the fabric firmly attached in high heat and humidity.
- Heavy-duty construction allows for installation in depths in excess of 50'.
- Polypropylene filter fabric provides a superior, clog-resistant, filtering system.