Applications of Hydraway Drainage System
Hydraway has built a great repuation protecting investments of homeowners through innovative technology in waterproofing. Hydraway can be installed in your basement, crawlspace, exterior drainage, and retaining walls. Hydraway will capture water before it enters your basement, relieving hydrostatic pressure resulting in a dry, comfortable area. Utilizing a four step process, Hydraway Drainage System protects your investment.
Hydraway Protects Your Investment
Step 1: Our certified installer removes a small section of the floor in the impacted area.
Step 2: The Hydraway Drainage System consisting of Hydraway 2000 and Hydraway 300 is inserted into the removed section of the floor.
Step 3: Small weepholes are cored beneath the floor slab to release hydrostatic pressure (block wall only).
Step 4: Remove section of the concrete floor is repoured to original thickness, ensuring its structural integrity.
Advantages of Hydraway
In addition to a dry basement, here are some other reason to use the Hydraway Drainage System:
- Proven history of successful installations worldwide
- Capacity to handle 70% more water than other methods, which offers greater relief from hydrostatic pressure
- Polypropylene filtration insures the Hydraway Drainage System will never clog. No known failures - worldwide
- Fusion bonding of the filter to the core provides fungus resistance and keeps the fabric firmly attached in high heat and humidity
- Hydraway 2000 unique core design has been tested to exceed 9200 psf to withstand high pressures