Hydraway Drain 2000 is made of heavy-duty, clog resistant geotextile fabric, permanently bonded to a rugged polyethylene lattice core for strength and support. It resists the effects of hydrocarbons and offers outstanding low temperature flexibility. Specially-engineered design permits high flow rates for rapid dewatering of the pavement sub-base, while effectively preventing passage of soil particles. Relieves hydrostatic pressure by acting as a shallow underdrain. Hydraway 2000 is a superior performing and cost effective replacement for the "French" drain.
Features and Benefits
- Polyethylene core (vs. polystyrene) provides flexibility, light weight and chemical resistance.
- Replaces the fabric, perforated pipe and aggregate backfill required in most traditional drain systems.
- Machine installed using conventional trenching equipment.
- Requires less labor and equipment than traditional drain systems.
- Fusion bonding (vs. gluing) the core and fabric provides fungus resistance and keeps the fabric firmly attached in high heat and humidity.
- Individually wrapped rolls and flexibility assure easy installation even at cold temperatures.