The hydraway system can be used for a wide variety of civil applications where drainage is necessary. It can be used under airports, any paved surfaces such as highways and parking lots, planters, railroads, bridge abutments, and inlets. DOT's across the country have approved the Hydraway System for use in highway drainage because of its high compressive strength.
Advantages of Hydraway
Whether it is new natural turf field construction or the renovation of an existing field, Hydraway 2000 is the preferred choice because:
- Highest "inflow" rates: (Water is able to penetrate the Hydraway 2000 drain extremely fast). Over 90% of the drain is permeable. Water enters the drain for fast quick drainage
- Narrow Trenches: Installation can be done in trenches as narrow as 2"
- Quick installation: The Hydraway System can be installed faster than traditional "rock and pipe systems" which means huge labor savings
- Lower cost: Cost per lineal foot is less than that of traditional "French drain systems"
- Non-clogging: Hydraway 2000 utilizes a 4.5 non-woven needle punched fabric. This fabric is specified by many DOT's nation-wide! The fabric is specially designed to allow in water at high rates yet will not "clog or build-up" due to heavy clays in the surrounding surface
|Koror, Palau Airport|
|Road Edge-Drains - Ft. Campbell KY|
|Road Median - Sacramento, CA|